COVID-19 UPDATE! (28th March 2020)
1. We will be extending the "live" running of this competition so all those who were booked to go between now and May have a chance to take part. We're now running until the end of the year.
2. We've gone virtual, thanks to an 11th/9th Cambridge leader it's called "JambowlWii" - like it! Not just on the Wii, see the "Jambowlwii" page for more info.
3. We are still "open" and can take entries and post badges.
4. Take care.
Want to take part in a world wide competition for scouts of all ages? Of course you do!
Here are the basics:
- All sections can take part, there's a separate competition for each section, including leaders.
- The competition will run for thirteen months, December 2019 to the end of December 2020. Entries for the 2020 competition will open in November 2019 and will close at the end of December 2020.
- We'll keep track of who has entered, and from where, put you all on a nice Global map, scouts love maps.
- You can enter one team, or twenty teams, we don't mind, all for one entry fee.
- At the end of the competition, we add up the scores, see who has won, and publish the results.
- Certificates emailed, and presented at your group with pride!
What to do:
- Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter
- Look at the rules on the Competition page
- Submit an entry on the Entry page (one for all sections)
- Pay the entry fee on the Shop page (one fee, as many teams as you like)
- Buy blanket badges for everyone! (Ok, it's optional, but we all love a badge don't we?)
- Go bowling and record the scores for one game
- Send us pictures if you want, on facebook, or twitter
- Enter your scores for every team
- Wait for the results
- Present certificates to your team
- Tick another box in your "global" programme